September 9, 2014 PowerPoint Honors Marine Biology Class Four
Your quiz this week will be on the parts of the cell. We studied both prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells. ( Note the difference between a typical plant cell and a typical animal cell.)
Use the youTube of the Tour of the Cell to test your memory of the parts of the cell.
In class we observed both diatoms and euglena under the microscope. Complete your lab book for Experiment 2.4: The Cell by drawing the diatom, euglena, the prokayotic and eukaryotic cells. Use the class PowerPoint for to fill in your lab book.
- Complete OYO questions for Module 2 to 2.12;
- Complete Study Guide for Module 2;
- Finish Experiment 2.4: The Cell
- Module 2 Test;
- Read Module 3: Pages 55-65
- Quiz on the parts of the cell
- Notebook check through Module 2
Remember our first wet lab is scheduled for September 30
Signed permission slips need to be returned for you to attend:
Have a great week.- Mrs. S